I am a Master of Arts in Book and Digital Media Studies from Leiden University, Netherlands. I have published some of my academic papers over at Academia.edu.
I am always interested in networking, especially when it comes to scholarly matters, so feel free to connect to me on Academia. If you have any constructive feedback, you found my papers interesting, or utter rubbish, please let me know.
- ‘On Humanistic script’ – The Origin and Development of the Script of the Renaissance
- Art and Photography eBooks: An Untouched World – How eBooks on visual arts can be profitable for publishers in the 21st century
- A Game of Types – The Elseviers, their world, their fame and their types
- Digital Studying Platforms & Engaged Scholarly Reading – A Close Reality or a Distant Utopia?
- Codices in Saeculo Vicesimo Primo – Web 2.0 and Medieval Manuscripts